We provide advanced cancer care in a supportive environment, delivering holistic care for the patient and their family.
PATIENTS FROM NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES
- Citizens of other countries who are planning to travel to South Africa for cancer treatment generally must first obtain a nonimmigrant visa for medical treatment from the South African Embassy or Consulate in their home country.
- Visa applicants must demonstrate that the purpose of their trip is to enter to South Africa for medical treatment; that they plan to remain for a specific, limited period; and that they have a residence outside South Africa and intend to return to their home country.
- If you live outside South Africa and would like to receive a consultation, second opinion, or obtain cancer treatment, our staff can provide assistance.
- Our team can also answer financial questions, locate accommodations in Johannesburg, and arrange interpretation services.
- The clinical team including the nurses, the oncology pharmacy and laboratory have technical skills and experience.
Cancer Specialist Referral Network: Prof. Bernardo Leon Rapoport has 20 years of Private Practice Experience with a network of cancer doctors in the following specialties:
- Radiation Oncology
- General Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery
- Hepato-biliary Surgery
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Thoracic Oncology
- Urologic Oncology
- Gynecological Oncology